New locations for SAFe 4.6 and 4.5 websites
When launching a new version of the Framework, our practice is to provide the new and previous version concurrently. As of today, here are the url locations for each active version of SAFe:
- The SAFe 4.6 site has relocated here, to scaledagileframework.com
- The SAFe 4.5 site has relocated to v45.scaledagileframework.com
- The SAFe 4.0 site will be available at v4.scaledagileframework.com until December 1, 2018
Though we will no longer be updating SAFe 4.5, we recognize that there are those of you who will need the 4.5 version for some time to come, so the SAFe 4.5 website will remain available throughout 2019. The complete set of SAFe 4.5 courseware will continue to be available during that period as well.
We have concluded posting on the SAFe 4.5 blog, so we encourage you to stay in touch with us here at scaledagileframework.com. This is where you can keep up to date with the latest content, news, free resources, customer stories, events, and things we haven’t even thought up yet.
Top 5 Resources to help you update to SAFe 4.6
As a reminder, we encourage you to learn about SAFe 4.6 and all it has to offer. The new Framework is anchored by the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise which serve as a mission-critical roadmap that can be used to identify knowledge and leadership gaps, inform strategic and organizational decisions, improve solution development, and ultimately position the business for maximum fitness and readiness. We’ve provided these resources to help you get up to speed:
- Read the What’s New in SAFe 4.6 advanced topic article
- Watch the What’s New in SAFe 4.6 video and download its companion PowerPoint Presentation
- Download the Five Core Competencies brochure
- Check out the SAFe 4.6 FAQ, which answers questions about courses, certifications and other important information
- Download the SAFe 4.6 White Paper
Thank you for reading, responding, challenging, and always inspiring us to deliver the best SAFe possible.
—Dean Leffingwell and the entire team at Scaled Agile